For our experienced DevOps team, we are looking for a junior developer who is eager to learn and who would like to become a
Fullstack DevOps (m/f/d)
in the application area between design and programming.
It is less important to us how much experience you bring with you, but above all,
that you want to develop together with us. In addition to a varied range of tasks and technologies, we offer well-founded expert knowledge for a fruitful exchange of knowledge.
We are currently working with:
- Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, Websockets)
- Server-side programming (PHP, Elixir)
- Container-based technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Modern development methodologies (Git, GitOps, CI/CD)
What we want from you:
- You are reliable and like to take responsibility.
- You drive topics forward independently and also work out solutions on your own.
- You like to help shape things and are willing to compromise and solution-oriented in internal exchanges.
- You communicate openly and transparently.
- You are flexible, curious and willing to learn.
What you can expect:
- A job with 20 to 37.5 hours per week, which you can choose to work in our beautiful office in Berlin-Schöneberg or from home.
- A committed, cooperative team that always has an open ear for you.
- Healthy working hours and a flexible working time model with working time account.
- Active promotion and inclusion of your talents and interests.
- A good mix of public sector, business and civic, non-profit projects.
You enjoy well thought-out communication concepts and good design, are thirsty for new technologies, are curious to work in a young design office with 30 years of experience, don't mind fair working hours, flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere in a factory floor with a view of Gleisdreieckpark?
Then tell us something about yourself and send us your application to Andrea Adler.